Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

Tech ( Meat Pie Filling )

Today we had tech. In tech year 8 were filling the meat pie. The people in my gourp was Zahra,Nazella and Oh Hsen. To make a pie we use onion,mince, my gourp have vegetable OXO cubes, hot waters, oil, corn flour and soy sauce. We all have job to do, the person that get the trolley was Zahra and I was getting the cleaning things. Then we one person gets some mince and onion on the table. Nazella was cutting the onion into cubes. After that I went to get some hot water, I was getting 200ml of water using the measuring cup. Then I get the OXO cubes, then I put the OXO cubes in the cup where the hot water is. After that I get out one of the OXO cubes and put them into the cup. Then one person of each gourp had to get some corn flow and put it in the another cup of hot water. Then we get our pans our and started putting the onions into the pan to cook. Then we put the meat into the pan. Then we put it in the little box and keep it for next week.We didn't get to finish the because we were just filling the pie, that is why we are going to finish next Friday. Thanks to Mrs Heka that teach us how to making the pie.

No comments:

Post a Comment