Pages

Friday 31 March 2017

Tennis and Futsal ( Kiwi sport )

Today we had futsal, but  for today we had to go down to the riverside and play there. The teacher that taught us for today is Martin and Neville. We have two gourp. Group A and gourp B. I was in gourp B. 

My gourp first played tennis. The teacher for Tennis is Neville. He was teaching how to play the tennis. Neville first taught us how to play the tennis and how to be safe too. After that we started with a ball and hitting using tennis rackets. Then we chose a partner, with our partner we had to get some ball and started hitting the ball to our partners. When I tried it first time I didn't get it right but we just had to keep trying. The person that I played with was Zahra. Then what we did was one person get some balls and put the tennis rackets away and throw the ball to the other person. I throw the ball and Zahra try to hit the ball. I think she tried her best to play this Tennis. When Neville say switch Me and Zahra change space. She throw the ball and I hit the ball. This was my first time to play the Tennis and thanks to Neville that taught us how to play some tennis. 

Next we played futsal with Martin. In futsal we were playing score. We first got into the terms. We have black,Red and white. My term races the white, we try our best but they win. Next we played with the black. We try our best but we lost. Thanks to Martin that taught us how to play the futsal ( score ). We all enjoy our day and have fun playing some tennis and futsal at the riverside.

No comments:

Post a Comment