Pages

Sunday 9 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey - Day 5 Activity 1

For this activity I had to write a short story. I had to pretend that I got lost in the forest and I had to write 8-10 sentences about what might happen tomorrow.



It was a nice sunny day. My friends and I decided to go for a walk. We were passing the forest and I saw a beautiful bird to take a photo and I went into the forest. When I looked back I see that no one is there. I was lost in the forest by myself! I was looking for help but I couldn't get any help. At the time of sun set I felt lonely and scared. I was looking for food and drink but sadly I couldn't found any. It was time to sleep, so I try to sleep but I couldn't I heard a noise. So I went to looked to see what is was but I couldn't see anything. In the morning I was very hungry. I was looking for I way out but I couldn't remember the way. Then I looked in frond of Me and I saw a group of people, then I walked to see who was it, I have notice that was my friends, it was very happy time of my life.

11 comments:

  1. Hi Sa Kae
    Great story about getting lost in a forest. Please make sure to check or re-read your story as some of it doesn't make sense. Keep up the good work.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel, next time I will re-read my post before I post it. Thank you for telling me that.

      Delete
  2. Hi Sa Kea,
    I really your story it sounds really cool. Nice Work!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Eric, I am really happy that you like my story. Thanks for commenting on my blog.

      Delete
  3. Hi Sa Kae. Great story. You have wrote a very great story. You have completed this task really well. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sa Kae,

    This is a really good story. I was able to picture someone lost in the forest as I was reading. I like that you told us why you were lost in the forest and ended with how you felt when you were found again!

    Well done!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Nicky, I am really appreciated that you like my story. Thank you for commenting on my blog.

      Delete
    2. Hi Sa Kae,

      Of course! You have done some great work :)

      Nicky

      Delete
    3. Hi Nicky, Thanks for the comment. I hope you have been enjoyed see and post on my blog.

      Delete
    4. Hey Sa Kae,

      Absolutely! And I hope you have enjoyed it too!

      Nicky :)

      Delete
  5. Hello Sa Kae, your story is amazing. I like how you have added different types of punctuation to make your story sound more interesting and to hook the reader in. Some parts of your story doesn't make sense so remember to proof read your work before you publish it onto your blog. Besides that you are doing a fantastic job. Keep on working hard and I can't wait to see some more activities.

    ReplyDelete