Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey - Day 3 Activity 2

For this Winter Learning Journey activity I had to read about how people are trying to kill the Possums. From my opinion I have to give three reasons why I think the Possums should be kill. I think the Possums should be died because.


  1.  The Possums are damaging the native trees.
  2. They are eating the kokako egg and kokako chicks.
  3. A Possums eats 21,000 of leaves and flowers just in one night. That is a problem because as you can see if they eat 21,000 for a night, what I would happens to the plants is there will be no leaves and flower in the forest.

5 comments:

  1. Hi Sa Kae
    I agree with you. The possums are endangering native animals and are destroying native trees. Good job on this activity.
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sa Kea,
    I think that we should kill pests. I think that this is really great. Keep it up!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sa Kae. I agree with you, we should get rid of all Possums in New Zealand as soon as possible. They are doing a lot of harm to our native animals. Keep up the great work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Sa Kae!

    You have provided some great points to argue that New Zealand should be possum and pest free! 21,000 leaves a night is a lot. If that is every night, then over a year, 21,000 leaves times 365 nights is 7,665,000 leaves... That's got to be too many trees! So hopefully we can be pest free by 2050.

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Sa Kae, I agree with you one hundred percent. Pests like possums are damaging native trees and are killing native animals. Our native animals could become extinct if this continues. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete