Pages

Tuesday 28 March 2017

Hall Plays

Hall Plays

In the hall, I could hear someone talking and people passing a ball. I could feel the floor between my feet. I could see many balls by the wall. I felt peoples hands passing the ball to me.

Also I hear a ball being kicked. At the end of the games I could hear some people cheering the people who were playing. As we played futsal I could hear the sound of people’s laughter and they were kicking the futsal balls all over the room.

When I heard a whistle there was suddenly silence. As I continued kicking the ball I looked at all the class photos on the walls.

Yesterday my class started writing a Recount. I was writing a Recount about Futsal. We have five minutes to plan and write  a Recount. In my Recount I have to write, what I could hear, see and feel. First I plan my Recount then put them into a sentence. I did the planing in a book. Then I have to write it on my chromebook ( computer ).


1 comment:

  1. Hey Sakae
    I really like how you used your senses to describe your time playing fastball. Keep up the great work!

    From Charlize

    ReplyDelete