Pages

Thursday 3 August 2017

Let me tell you something


Let me tell you something about lunchtimes at PBS. When the lunch bell rings all the kids from each class comes out of the class door.  When we go out of the door kids grab their bags so that they can eat fast and go out to play around the school with their  friends.  I can hear people talking a lot with some friends sitting around them. There are lot’s and lot’s of people around the school. But they are not in the same place. Some people like to play on the playground and other like to play on the courts. On the playground you can play lot’s of things, kids on the courts  usually play handball with their friends and their also like to shot the ball into the hoops. People also like to play tag with their friends.  Some of the little kids like to run around the school with their classmates... While some like to play in the park.

Today I have made a story with my writing group. This is about what it like lunch time at Panmure Bridge School. First we had 4 minute to write a story in our books. That was our practice writing. I think I did really well on this work because I have never write a story this much long be .Then we had to write on our netbooks. First I had to proofreading my own work to see my writing make sense and then give it to our partner  so that they can cheek our work to see if we have a the capital letter and full stops in the right place. I was working with Viva. She was changing some work that doesn't make sense in my story and she was taking out some word that I don’t need. She was making sure that I have use the powerful words.

No comments:

Post a Comment