Pages

Monday 28 August 2017

5-7-10

Let me tell you about the worst mistake I have ever made at home. One day at home my Aunty and I thought it would a nice day to cook something for our family. I felt so happy by the time my Aunty said “Let’s make a chocolate cake,” because that is one of the cakes that I like to eat. Everything was going well until I did something wrong. My Aunty was reading a book of how to make a chocolate cake and then she told me to put something into the bowl but I didn’t  listen to her so I mixed the wrong thing. Then we have to start all over again. From that day I have learnt why it is very important to listen when someone is talking about something.


Today we did the 5-7-10 activity for writing to describe the worst mistake we have ever made. We had to write for 5 minutes, share what we had written with a buddy for 7 minutes, and then carry on writing for another 10 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment