Pages

Monday 7 August 2017

2 word.. 1 minute

Family

On Saturday my family thought it will be a great idea to go to my Aunty house for a visit. We stayed there for an hour then we eat something that my Aunty have cooked.
29 Word in 1 minute

On Sunday me and my family think to go to the shops. First we started going to the Pack And Save then we went to another shops.
28 Word in 1 minute

Siblings

In my family I am not the only child that was born. I have 3 brothers but sadly I don’t have any sisters in my family. I am the youngest in my family. My brother can be annoying something but most of time they are not.
45 Word in 2 minute

Will that because they are on their phone most of the time. Then they came up to me and ask can we watch a movie on your netbook. Sometime when I feel good I might have said yes and sometime I said no because I want to play games on my netbook.

52 Word in 1 minute

Our challenge today was to write our ideas clearly so that they make sense. We had only 4 minutes to do. This in, and 1 minute to check our writing. Our task was called 2 word.. 1 minute. We had to choose one of the words then power write for 1 minute count our word, carry on for 2 minute more minutes, count our words, then finish with 1 more minute. It was really fun doing this writing and I have learnt how to write in a minute because I have not write a story like this before.

No comments:

Post a Comment