Pages

Friday 7 July 2017

Term 2 Reflection

This term I have learned lots and had a lot of fun along the way. In maths I have learned my 6 times table time and 3 time tables. In reading, my group learned how to recycle, and what items can actually be recycled. I have learnt that plastic bags never break down and that I should be more careful about the items that we throw out. In writing we have been looking at personification, and I also learnt what personification means. Personification means giving an object human characteristics.  In inquiry my group learned about how to look after our planet. I can look after the planet by doing the right things. This term for kiwi sport we have been doing some Tae Kwon Do. In Tae Kwon Do I have learnt how to kick, punch and discipline my body. In Kiwi can we have been learning about integrity.

No comments:

Post a Comment