Pages

Saturday 8 July 2017

Winter Learning Journey ( Bonus Activity )


Today I have create a flag. My task for today is to create my own New Zealand flag and when I have finish I have to take a screenshot that my flag. I try my best and have create a flag. The site is called flag Designer .In my flag I have included a star, a sign that look like wrong cross. I have use colours in my flag and they are red, black and white. The stars represent the star on New Zealand flag. Black and white represent All Black. As you know United Kingdom have a red on their flag so I decided to put it on to my flag.

9 comments:

  1. Hi Sa kae I really like the flag you have designed. And you blurb looks really interesting for people to read. I also like how you inckuded your colors and describing the it.

    Well done:)

    Joshua V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joshua

    Thank you for commenting on my blog. I hope you enjoyed reading and seeing.

    Sa Kae

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sa Kae
    That flag is really good. I like the variety of colors you used about how you explained why you put things on. Keep up the amazing work Sa Kae!
    Daniel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Daniel, thank you for commenting on my blog. I am happy that you like my flag.

      Delete
  4. Hi Sa Kea,
    I like your flag it cool. The colors that you used was awesome. Thank you for your design. Great Job!
    Eric

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sa Kae. I really like your flag. I also like how you have explained what each symbol represents. Keep up the fabulous work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Sa Kae!

    I like that you have incorporated different parts of the original New Zealand flag and your own ideas into you flag design. I like the simplicity of your design and the colours you have used work well together! Well done!

    Nicky :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Nicky, I am really happy that you like it my flag design. Thank you for commenting on my blog.

      Delete
  7. Hello Sa Kae, your flag is really creative. I can see that you have thought a lot about what you are going to put in your flag. Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete