Pages

Monday 12 September 2016

The Son of Ma'afu

 Today I did my Sketching note. This is about the son of Ma'afu. I have draw and writ some word that in the story that I read. I have read a story of Ma'afu son. This is about Ma'afu son who is always in trouble. Every one was very unhappy so they send two boy to the Ātavahea and they kill the bad duck and very bad fish so when they get to the villagers the people were still angry at them and the people are think that if the two boy were here they won't be safe so they tell two brother to live somewhere and they went to live in the sky that the story that I read.

2 comments:

  1. Well done with your sketch note and good to see pictures telling us the story. Keep up

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for comment on my work Mrs Naicker

    ReplyDelete