Pages

Monday 4 December 2017

Tech Reflection


From the starts of the year LS2 were doing some experience at Tamaki College. The year 8 first rotation was cooking with Mrs Heka, then we went to graphics with Mrs Ferguson. Our last rotation was Stained Glass and our teacher for the Stained Glass is Mr Grundy. In graphics I've made a clock. I really enjoyed making the clocks with Mrs Ferguson. In Stained Glass I've made a chopping knife. It was a bit challenging to make the chopping knife but I've try my best. Thank you to Mrs Heka that teach us how to cook lot's of different things. Thank you to Mrs Ferguson for showing us how to make clocks. Thank you to Mr Grundy that have been teaching us for this term. Thank you to all the teachers that teach us learn some new things this year. I had a fun year doing all those things at tech.    

No comments:

Post a Comment