Pages

Thursday 15 December 2016

PBS 2016 Collage


 This is about my learning Journey for this year. This is my reflection collage for this year,2016,LS.2 . I have some photos that I have done in this year 2016. Some photo is from sport and some are from my learning in class,at tech and on the playground. One of the things I found challenging this year was learning English and making my sentences make sense. I  really enjoyed was Run, Jump, Throw with Andi in Term 3. I also enjoyed all of the art we has done.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Sakae
    I like your PBS Learning Collage, you have made it look great. it sounds like you had a busy year and learnt alot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Sa Kae

    I like your collage and how you tried to use different shapes for your photos. You blurb though might need some fixing up here and there, but keep on trying for next year!

    ReplyDelete