Pages

Thursday 25 August 2016

Magic Box

I will put into the box …
A small teddy bear made out of the flesh of a human body
Blue eyes of a white puppy,
And red shoes made from the skin of a dinosaur.

I will put into the box …
The scent of an inky black rose from a rainbow garden
The taste of coke flavored lollies rubbing against my tongue
And the sweat of adventure from the hair of Mowgli


I will put into the box …
The funniest joke my friend mentioned me at lunchtime
The thinnest weightlifter from Brazil
And the fattest tennis player from France

My box is fashioned from  gold and silver and bronze , with Olympic rings on the lid and dust bunnies in the corners.

Its hinges keep in the most hilarious jokes

I shall keep the sea of tears away from my box



This is my Magic Box work that I did for this week. I have writ some funny word to put in the Magic Box. I had to writ down the funny word that might make people laugh. I had fun writing this Magic Box.

3 comments:

  1. What a fabulous poem Sa Kae! You have painted a very clear picture with your words. I really like the line 'I shall keep the sea of tears away from my box' Sa Kae, its very powerful description.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for commenting on my blog Mrs Anderson.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for commenting on my blog Mrs Anderson.

    ReplyDelete