Pages

Thursday 28 July 2016

Book Character


Here is my class, LS2




                                    Here is                                         a                                          Bunny




This week is Book week so we have to dress up a Character. All the teachers and students have to wear a character from a book. At the end there was a rabbit came and the rabbit give us a me message. I really liked the part when Gangsta Granny came up on stage and was making everybody laugh. But the most important thing about this parade is so the juniors can see the life of books come ALIVE! I think this is really cool because I love reading myself. We all had a very great time and had a sausage sizzle too. My favorite costume at the parade was my teachers Mrs Nikers because she had a lovely black dress.

Here is Gangsta Granny!

No comments:

Post a Comment