Pages

Tuesday 28 June 2016

Speech


































Hello LS.2, my name is Sakae, Today I will be talking about  My journey to New Zealand. I would like to tell you I how felt leaving my country, friends and family. I am going to tell you how hard when I first came to NZ was.

I felt scared when I first came to New Zealand. I miss all my friends and family in my country.

I didn’t  talk to people  because I couldn’t speak English properly. I didn’t eat NZ food because it is different to the food we eat in my County. I am starting to eat more NZ food and enjoy it more now.


Things started to get  more easier for me when I came to panmure bridge school because my English is getting better and I have made friends in this school. I got a lots of help with my English in panmure bridge.

I told you how hard it was for me when I came to NZ. I told you what happened. I hope  you can understand how hard it was for me? Thank you.

This is my Speech that I did Today. Today I present my Speech in the group that I'm in. People in my group is Tai, Eric and Micaiah. I have to present my speech in my group and their decide that am I good or not or both. Their are lots of groups. Each group have one person is wins. In my group the win is Micaiah. In our group the speech have to be two 2 minute to minute and 40 second. This what I got in my Speech

No comments:

Post a Comment