Pages

Friday 8 April 2016

Tech







On Friday LS2 went to tech. In the tech years 7 was in the cooking room and years 8 was in the art room. We are learning how to make mango  up side down cake. Today we mango make up side down cake. everyone like to eat. When we at the tech we have to go in our groups. People in my group is Zahra, Nazella and Oh Hsen. Some group only have 2 people  in it. In my group there are 4 people in it. It was fun making cake for today. To make upside down cake we put tow egg, sugar,floor,maple,castle,syrup,mango,butter,mango and icing sugar. We use measuring cup to put butter in. We use knife to cut a mango in my group Nazella cut the mango. People in my group like to eat the mango cake. Some people dose't like the mango. When we put all the ingredients then we mix them.
    

4 comments:

  1. Your work is very impressive. You must have had fun with your group making a upside down cake. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your work is very impressive. You must have had fun with your group making a upside down cake. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hank you Charlize
    I did have fun with my gruop making upside down cake

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you Charlize
    I did have fun with my gruop making upside down cake

    ReplyDelete