Pages

Monday 4 April 2016

Describes the main character

Describes the main character

  • Red hat
  • Two dogs
  • Fat girl
  • Angry face
  • Sunny day
  • The park
  • Running in the park
  • Big nose
  • She is wearing blue t-shirt
  • Flower in the t-shirt
  • Hat blowing
  • Big mouth

One sunny day there are big fat girl, she is wearing a blue t-shirt, in the t-shirt it have flower on it.The girl name call Emily . Emily is wearing are red hat. Emily have are big nose and big mouth. The big fat girl is angry because her hat is blowing up. There are two dogs running in the park. In the park there are two dog running around the park.
Screenshot 2016-03-21 at 9.47.38 AM.png

This is my writing about the big monkey. In my writing I look at the picture and I writ. In the story I were using with what when why where and who. 

No comments:

Post a Comment